Code of Conduct
Participation in the OUTBOUND CONFERENCE is subject to your compliance with the following Code of Conduct, which applies to all attendees at OUTBOUND CONFERENCE events including all outside vendors, consultants or other customers. By attending or contracting with OUTBOUND CONFERENCE, you agree to abide by these policies. Violation of any of the following provisions may result in your being denied entry to the OUTBOUND CONFERENCE.
- Attendees shall present themselves in a neat, clean, and professional manner.
- An invitee will be responsible for his or her conduct in the vicinity of an OUTBOUND CONFERENCE sanctioned event or function.
- The following list of actions are considered unacceptable at OUTBOUND CONFERENCE sanctioned events and may result in an immediate removal from venue, blocked access to virtual/live streaming events and/or future on-site conference events:
- Harassment of any type, to include but not limited to stalking, blocking, chasing, verbally attacking, epithets, slurs or negative stereotyping; threatening, intimidating or hostile acts; denigrating jokes; and written or graphic material that denigrates or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual or group, including by e-mail, phone (including voice messages), text messages, social networking sites or other means.
- Physical harm to any person, structure, auto, or like being anywhere on the sanctioned facility.
- Theft of any type.
- Threat of bodily harm to any attendee.
- Using abusive or intemperate language. Also, any remarks made with the intent to cast aspersions on the character or integrity of any OUTBOUND CONFERENCE affiliates.
- Creating or instigating any social media content or comments in which OUTBOUND CONFERENCE, its members, or affiliates are disparaged.
- Attempting to damage the reputation of OUTBOUND CONFERENCE, its attendees, producers, partners and supporters.
- No firearms are allowed at the event.
- It is the policy of OUTBOUND CONFERENCE to ensure equal participation without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. OUTBOUND CONFERENCE prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
- In addition to the foregoing, all OUTBOUND CONFERENCE participants are required to follow the Health and Safety Guidelines and Code of Conduct attached hereto as Exhibit A.
Any individual who has questions or concerns about these policies should talk with the Conference Director by email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.844.447.3737.
Health and Safety Guidelines and Code of Conduct
Outbound Conference is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for it annual event (“Event”) for all attendees and vendors. The following guidelines and code of conduct (“Code of Conduct”) are based on best practices and regulations from various governmental resources intended to protect against the spread of COVID-19. These guidelines and code of conduct are designed to clearly communicate Outbound Conference’s expectations of itself along with the attendees and vendors during the time leading up to, during, and following the Event.
Code of Conduct
Before I leave home:
- I will evaluate my own health and that of people with whom I am or have been in close contact within the 14 days prior to my departure. I will contact Outbound Conference if anyone with whom I have been in close contact has been ill or if I have been ill.
- I will stay home if I feel sick or am experiencing any symptoms of illness.
On-site, during the Event:
- I will follow guidance from the local health authorities and the Event venue for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing my hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or using an alcohol-based sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol;
- Avoiding touching my eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands; and
- Covering my nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and throwing used tissues in the trash.
- I will complete the daily health screening questionnaire during the Event.
- I will have my temperature taken before entering the Event’s general session daily and will refrain from further participation in the Event if my temperature reads greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I will wear a mask or facial covering in all public areas except while I am speaking to the audience during the Event.
- I will wear a mask or facial covering any time physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- I will follow Event venue guidelines for health and safety (such as limiting the number of persons in an elevator).
- I will remain at least 6 feet from others during the entirety of the Event, including after hours.
- I will not attend the Event if I am feeling sick.
- I understand I can contact or go to the on-site clinic at any time I feel unwell or am experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- I will stay in my hotel room or quarantine as recommended by health authorities or on-site clinic doctors if I am diagnosed with COVID19 or any other communicable illness.
- If I test positive for COVID19 at any time after returning home, I will contact Outbound Conference in order that contact tracing recommended by health authorities may be instituted on a confidential basis.