Shari Levitin
OutBound Speaker Profile

View All Speakers

About Shari Levitin

It all started with a hypothetical question: What would you do if you won the lottery?

I was in Colorado, where at the time there was a $35M jackpot, contemplating with three others what we would do with all that cash. One guy said he’d form an outdoor adventure company; another would buy a home in Paris. When it was my turn, I said, “I’d start a company to help people transform to find their true passion in life.” They were clearly confused by my response, but one of them replied, “You don’t need to win the lottery to do that.” It was in that moment that I realized my life’s purpose.

I founded the Shari Levitin Group in 1997 to share my proven techniques in two distinct ways: keynote speaking and helping businesses scale their training programs. Every company is already doing something right; the problem is that they’re not getting consistent results from top to bottom. So what’s the solution? I work with sales leaders and VPs to evaluate the top 20% of their sales team to figure out what they’re doing right, quantify that information—which happens to be my superpower—and teach the other 80% how to get the same results. We did that for one of the largest hospitality brands in the world and tracked a $100M profit in year one alone—we’re that good.

As a bestselling author, business growth expert, sales trainer, keynote speaker & overall rock star (except for in the kitchen—I can’t cook), my top goal has always been to see personal transformation through learning and development. To me, it’s not about sales, it’s about growing as a human being, being authentic & doing everything with heart. Those principles, along with my wicked sense of humor, are at the core of who I am, & have been the keys to my success.

To date, the Levitin Group has created over a billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries, so why not yours? Let’s work together to make money, reduce turnover & improve growth today!

Shari Levitin Featured Speaker OutBound Conference

Shari Levitin's Books

View Amazon Profile

Don't miss out. Save your spot today!

Register for 2019